01 December, 2011

Tips To Change Your Mobile Cam To a Web Cam



In this modern age, all people has owned mobile. Mobile is the most essential means of communication. When I was free and I have a lot of time to rest, then I have to go outside with my friends to capture some especial moment on my mobile.

If you want to use your mobile camera as web cam, then I have some tips for you. It’s really unbelievable, but it is possible to do. These tips are useful for those who need to convert own mobile camera to a web cam in different devices such as: computer,Bluetooth adaptor for desktop. Software helps to converts mobile cam to a web cam. I have to provide you some tips to change your mobile camera to a web camera. I hope these tips are useful for you.

1.     First of all you can download and just install camera V1.5 for your computer.

2.     After you finish downloaded and them install both of them and them install both of them serially in computer and mobile.

3.      You’ll need to pair your cell phone with computer from Bluetooth.

4.      Then you can run smart cam program in windows.

5.      After finish run you have to open smart cam in your mobile.

6.      Now you can choose Bluetooth in windows as the connection in Files< setting.

After you finish above steps and in your mobile phone, you can select connect and choose the pc, but you should note that your pc must be visible to everyone. After you finish all activities or all activities you’ll seeing through your mobile on your computer. Then you can use it as webcam like as another messenger yahoo, hotmail.


I hope these tips will useful for you. If you want to convert your mobile cam to as a web cam, then you can follow above step.



No comments:

Post a Comment