11 May, 2012

Five Useful Mozilla Firefox Shortcuts


Today, I am going to post five useful firefox shortcuts which i use my daily life. I'm a big fan of keyboard shortcuts. As a blogger, I don't enjoy having to reach for the mouse every time I need to do something. Hence this list of five Firefox shortcuts I use all day, every day:

Alt-Left Arrow: Sends you back to the previous page you were viewing. Alt-Right Arrow, of course, takes you forward one page. 

Ctrl-F: Brings up the Find tool, which works dynamically (i.e. as you type). Then I press F3 to jump to the next instance of my search item.

Ctrl-T: Opens a new tab. Note that you can start typing a URL immediately upon doing so, as the cursor automatically appears in the Awesome Bar.

Ctrl-Tab: Switches you to the next open tab. Ctrl-Shift-Tab takes you back a tab.

No "www" prefix: Are you still typing "www" at the beginning of every Web address? Guess what: The browser doesn't need it. So the shortcut here is to just leave it off. Type TECHIFIRE.blogspot.com and see for yourself.

If you like this, Please pass your comments.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment